CEP-30 Indoor & Outdoor Mosquito & Midge Trap
Ideal for mosquitoes and other flying insects, The CEP-30 is a clean and simple solution to eliminate flying pests, with a compact and contemporary design for unobtrusive home use
- Garden-friendly, most suited for outdoor use
- 240V mains powered with low energy consumption (12W)
- Area coverage up to 500m2
- Supplied with an organic bait/attractant pack (30 days supply)
Ideal alternative to a bug zapper for mosquitoes and other flying, human-biting insects, The CEP-30 is a clean and simple solution to eliminate flying pests, with a compact and contemporary lantern like design, it will not look out of place in any garden.
How does it attract human-biting insects?
- UV Light - Initial Light Attraction
- CO2 Emission - Simulates human breath
- Heat spot on top - Simulates blood temperature
- Organic Bait - Attractant Simulates Human Scent
- The internal fan then sucks mosquitoes and midges into a catching compartment, cleanly and quietly.
How do CEP Mosquito Traps Work:
Female biting insects require blood to nourish their eggs. They track down hosts by sensing the carbon dioxide, Ocetanol, moisture and heat from human breath, body odours and colour contrasts.
CEP Mosquito traps imitate all of these to attract insects into the trap. Once the insects are close by the fan sucks these inside the trap.
What to expect:
The CEP30 mosquito trap will begin to attract insects immediately; however, it may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce local populations to the point that breeding cycles are interrupted. You may choose to discontinue the use of the trap at this point but subsequent re-infestation may occur.
Looking For Bulk Purchases or Trade Pricing? Contact Us Directly to discuss your requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information will be processed securely - we do not store any credit card details.