Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, 30cm x 10cm, pack of 4 - CEF-20 Multipurpose EVA Foam
- Protect your car doors from dents and scratches in your garage or driveway
- Protect your head on low ceilings
- Use them for the absorption of vibrations and sound deadening
- Protect your vehicle bumpers from dents when pulling into tight spaces
- Supplied in packs of 4 30x10cm Blocks that can be easily cut to shape & size.
Self-Adhesive Foam Pads CEF-20 - Multi-Purpose 30x10cm Blocks
Protect your car doors from damage in your garage or driveway with our self-adhesive foam pads. A strong adhesive backing is already applied, meaning you can use them as soon as you receive them - no additional glue is needed. You can use our foam rubber (EVA) pads in many circumstances, both indoors and outdoors as they bond strongly with a wide range of materials including paint, masonry and brickwork.
We Initially designed these blocks as a driveway wall bumper, as pulling into your garage or driveway should not be a situation in which your car may be damaged, however, we soon realised the wider range of uses they have the potential for. This protective foam is designed to prevent frustrating scratches and dents to your cars bodywork. We manufacture our foam from high-quality EVA, also known as foam rubber or expanded rubber. It is waterproof, oil, dirt and weather-resistant, and withstands tremendous pressure and impact whilst still returning to its normal shape. with our foam blocks, you can ensure long-term protection from bumps scratches in your driveway.
The CEF-20 is an inexpensive yet effective protection solution. Supplied in a pack of four blocks each measuring 30cm x 10cm - used it for many problems. Where will you use it?
- Place each strip in four different places to protect each of your car doors
- Use all four strips in a continuous line if you only need protection on one side
- Stick them to the garage wall to protect your bumper
- Use on low ceilings to protect boot/hatchback doors
- Acoustic Insulation
- Vibration Dampening
- Protection from head bumps on low ceilings and door frames
...and much, much more.
This product is part of our CEF range of self-adhesive foam products. We provide this foam in may variants, including a 3mm thick roll, as well as 40cm x 100cm 12mm thick sheets, so there is guaranteed to be a foam solution for you.
Looking For Bulk Purchases or Trade Pricing? Contact Us Directly to discuss your requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information will be processed securely - we do not store any credit card details.